DJS House, 183 Holyhead Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B21 0BD

Self-Employed Insurance

Self-employed insurance provides protection to those who work for themselves, rather than for an employer. Primary covers include public liability and professional indemnity.

0121 554 3566
Get In Touch

Self-employed trades Crownsway can cater for include:

  • Alarm installer
  • Beauticians
  • Baker
  • Builders
  • Butcher
  • Carpenters
  • Electrician
  • Florist
  • Hairdresser
  • Plumber
  • Private tutors
  • Mobile mechanic
  • Window cleaner
  • Shop Front Installer

As a Self-employed professional, your susceptible to accidents at workplace causing damage to third parties. This is one of the reasons why you need public liability insurance. It protects you in the event that you are being sued for damages by a member of public. For example, a plumber does damage to the central heating system.

If you’re working from home, we might be able to provide you homeworkers cover which protects your home and business.

We understand how difficult it can be when your self-employed and little essential thing can be missed. This is why we have teamed with other companies that can assist in getting you started such as Accountant, Stationaries, IT Support.

Please complete the form for assistance.

Quick Contact Links

Call us

Chat with us

Live Chat

Contact form

Contact Us

Contact Us
close slider

    By filling in this form you give Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited consent for us to email/contact you. You can opt out by unsubscribing via the email offers we will send out.