The following covers are provided as standard under a Commercial Property Owners Insurance policy:
- Loss of rent
- Property Owner’s Liability £2 million
Crownsway can arrange insurance for vast array of property owners’ trades including:
- Single tenure commercial property owners
- Multi tenure commercial property owners
- Takeaway with flat above
- Restaurants with flat above
- Public houses
- Clothing shops with flat above
- Off licence with flat above
- Grocery shop with flat above
Unoccupied or property undergoing renovation work
Typical covers can include:
Buildings – as a landlord you are usually responsible to insure the property.
Landlord Contents – specified cover can be provided in accordance with the requirement
Loss of Rent – The period of cover can be tailored to suit the nature of your property, 12 Months, 24 months and 36 months.
Property Owner’s Liability – Standard Cover of £2 million, however increased cover of £5 million Property Owner’s Liability can be provided.