DJS House, 183 Holyhead Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B21 0BD

Landlord Residential Insurance

Landlord Insurance is sometimes also known as buy-to-let insurance. Landlord insurance is important for anyone renting out their property. There are combination of different covers available designed to protect the landlord.

0121 554 3566
Get In Touch

Usually as a standard the following covers are available:

  • Buildings
  • Property owners liability £2 Million
  • Loss of rent


Optional extras:

  • Accidental Damage Cover
  • Legal Expenses cover for Residential Landlords

If you let the property we can cover the following tenancies:

  • DSS let
  • Asylum Seekers
  • Student Let
  • Professional Let
  • Family Let
  • Holiday Homes
  • Bed Sits
  • Retired

Crownsway can also arrange cover for unoccupied properties.

Quick Contact Links

Call us

Chat with us

Live Chat

Contact form

Contact Us

Contact Us
close slider

    By filling in this form you give Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited consent for us to email/contact you. You can opt out by unsubscribing via the email offers we will send out.