DJS House, 183 Holyhead Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B21 0BD

Community Centre Insurance

Community centre is often used for social events, education classes, or recreational activities. Also, where people from a particular neighbourhood can meet. The main cover that we have provided for our clients are Building, Contents, Liability.

Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited offers a specialist insurance scheme by which we can arrange insurance cover.

0121 554 3566
Get In Touch

What is a common insurance cover?

  • Fixtures and fittings
  • Stock
  • Frozen food
  • Public Liability from £2 million
  • Employer’s Liability from £5 million
  • Property Owner’s Liability from £2 million (if the premises is via a landlord)
  • Building
  • Contents
  • Business Interruption
  • Terrorism (maybe an additional cover)


Optional cover

  • Trustees’ Indemnity Insurance
  • Legal Expense Insurance
  • Terrorism if not provided as standard (Building and/or Business Interruption extension)


All covers can be individually tailored to meet your specific requirements and needs. Whether you hold weekly group activities or other social events for the community, we aim to provide you with a comprehensive insurance solution.


Standalone liability

If you do not require the full cover, we can provide Standalone Liability cover.


What do I need to do?

Complete the form for a call back. One of our experienced team members will contact you and arrange a quote.

Quick Contact Links

Call us

Chat with us

Live Chat

Contact form

Contact Us

Contact Us
close slider

    By filling in this form you give Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited consent for us to email/contact you. You can opt out by unsubscribing via the email offers we will send out.