DJS House, 183 Holyhead Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B21 0BD

Motor Trade

A Motor Trade Insurance policy is also referred to as Road Risk Insurance. It is taken out by someone who runs a business involving cars, motorbikes and vans such as buying and selling cars, repairing and servicing, valeting, running a garage or MOT centre etc.

0121 554 3566
Get In Touch

Service, Repair and MOT garages

Buying and Resale


Mobile Mechanics etc.

Part Time and Full-Time traders – Full time Motor Trader who runs a business to do with vehicles.

Part Time Motor Trader- Our Part Time Motor Trader is ideal for someone with a different occupation or someone that would do motor trader (Buying or Selling) as a hobby or a business.

Working from home or a premise – We can offer cover if you are working from home and ideally suited for someone who does not have a premises or unit.

Provide quotation for Road Risk only or as a combined Motor Trade insurance in regard to someone who requires not only Road Risk Cover but also premises cover i.e. Building, Fixture & Fittings, Tools, Machinery and Liabilities, ideal for some who has a premise, unit someone with a garage.

We will try to provide a competitive premium for you and in some cases, we will not provide an immediate premium as we have the facilities to quote with a number of underwriters to provide the cheapest and competitive premium.

As a requirement we would require proof of Motor Traders i.e. invoices of the vehicles sold or purchased etc.

You can speak to us directly over the phone for a quotation.

Quick Contact Links

Call us

Chat with us

Live Chat

Contact form

Contact Us

Contact Us
close slider

    By filling in this form you give Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited consent for us to email/contact you. You can opt out by unsubscribing via the email offers we will send out.