DJS House, 183 Holyhead Road, Birmingham, West Midlands, B21 0BD

Commercial Property Owners Insurance

Commercial Property Owners Insurance is designed to protect your property from perils such as Fire, Theft and Flooding. Our Commercial Property Owners Insurance is ideal for landlords who rent out properties for commercial use. For example a Takeaway with Flat above let to Tenants. The primary activities are Takeaway with flat also let out to tenants, hence two distinct activities undertaken within the same premises.

0121 554 3566
Get In Touch

The following covers are provided as standard under a Commercial Property Owners Insurance policy:

  • Buildings
  • Loss of rent
  • Property Owners Liability £2 Million


Crownsway can arrange insurance for vast array of Property Owners trades including:

  • Takeaway with flat above
  • Restaurants with flat above
  • Public houses


Retail shops:

  • Clothing Shops with flat above
  • Off License with flat above
  • Grocery shop with flat above
  • Industrial unit
  • Clothing manufacturer
  • Offices
  • Unoccupied or property undergoing renovation work


Typical covers can include:

  • Buildings – as a Landlord you are usually responsible to insure the property.
  • Landlord Contents – specified cover can be provided in accordance with the requirement
  • Loss of Rent – The period of cover can be tailored to suit the nature of your property, 12 Months, 24 months and 36 months.
  • Property Owners Liability – Standard Cover of £2 million, however increased cover of £5 million Property Owners Liability can be provided.



  • Accidental Damage
  • Subsidence cover

Quick Contact Links

Call us

Chat with us

Live Chat

Contact form

Contact Us

Contact Us
close slider

    By filling in this form you give Crownsway Insurance Brokers Limited consent for us to email/contact you. You can opt out by unsubscribing via the email offers we will send out.